Provide prospective tenants an interactive UX of the vacant interiors, as if completely fitted out.
- 360º interior perspectives and virtual tours of offices for lease.
- Enabled for any device via a responsive designed website.
- UI allows viewers to interactively navigate through the virtual spaces.
- User can follow a predefined pathway from one area to another.
- Gives a sense of the space on offer and the potential for the fitout.
The method of presenting these interiors was twofold:
2. In a site inspection, (to hold up a tablet device and ‘see through a window’ into the interior, thereby visualising the space as if fitted out).
- Working off a CAD plan, 3D software was used to build a model
- Virtually fit out the interiors, complete with reception area and furniture.
- (A fitout plan was supplied by the owners’ interior designers).
- I then interpreted this with furnishings, textures and interior decor details as seen in the concept images.
Additionally, photographs of actual views are inserted as backdrops to the 360º images. This final image retouching work was done on Photoshop for a fully realistic view of each level.