360º interior perspectives and virtual tours of offices for lease.
- Enabled for any device via a responsive designed website.
- UI allows viewers to interactively navigate through the virtual spaces.
- User can follow a predefined pathway from one area to another.
- Gives a sense of the space on offer and the potential for the fitout.
The brief was to provide prospective tenants with a way to view the vacant interiors, as if completely fitted out. The method of presenting these interiors was twofold: 1. Online. 2. In a site inspection, (to hold up a tablet device and ‘see through a window’ into the interior, thereby visualising the space as if fitted out).
- Working off a CAD plan, 3D software was used to build a model
- Virtually fit out the interiors, complete with reception area and furniture.
- A detailed fitout interior design was supplied by the owners’ interior designers.
- I then interpreted this with furnishings, textures and interior decor details as seen in the concept images.
Additionally, photographs of the actual views from the different floor levels were stitched, retouched/edited and inserted these photos as backdrops to the 360º images. This final image retouching work was done on Photoshop for a fully realistic view of each level. The project scope included: