The challenge: how to show a property which is under construction, as if completed and built.
- Working off CAD plans, 3D software is used to build a model of the building.
- The interiors are completed with fitout plan (supplied by the owners’ interior designers).
- 3D artist impressions are created of interior and exterior.
- This is merged with real world photography and videos.
- The Artist Impressions are then deployed in 3 ways:
- 1. Video presentation of animated ‘flight path’/walk through.
- 2. Photorealistic static images.
- 3. Mobile App with 360º interactive views and augmented reality features*.
- *The mobile app’s multimedia content “superimposes” computer-generated artist impression images on top of the view of “reality” (e.g. what your phone sees through the camera lens), thus creating a composite view that augments the real world brochure.
Try the Mobile App yourself.
- First Print the brochure
- Then download the app.
Author’s edit: Feb 2020. This campaign is now successfully completed
Our client’s app is no longer available for download. Sorry!